What’s the point of using smart, online forms in your recurring workflows if you still have to manually update your database(s) with information from completed forms?
That’s an unproductive use of resources and time, prone to transcription errors.
With frevvo’s Database Connector, you can easily save data from HTML forms to your SQL database, improving your productivity and data validity.
Let’s lay out exactly how you can use the Database Connector to connect online forms to your SQL database.
Start reading below, or jump right to a section:
- frevvo’s Database Connector: An Overview
- So How Do I Connect My HTML Form to My Database?
- Use Case: Create a New Order
- Use Case: Create/Update Records
- Use Case: Insert Multiple Records